Do you want

Monday, December 5, 2011

Bryan fucks me

I took two steps into the bedroom with the towel on my head after getting out of the shower when I bumped into something. When I took the towel off and looked down I saw you on your knees looking up at me.  I was dazzled by your deep brow eyes in the sun coming in the window. At first you looked unsure, then you reached up and slowly wrapped around my cock and it began to grow.  As soon as you felt it getting bigger in your hand you smiled and your eyes danced with delight.



"I can't let this nice fresh clean dick go to waste" you said.  I smiled a huge grin and started to move toward the bed but you stopped me and said "No, no, I want to do you right here.  I want you to grow in my mouth and I want you to fuck my face and I want you to look into my eyes as I you do it".  Before I could say a word or do a thing your leaned in and opened your mouth and your gorgeous full lips covered the head of my cock and moved down the shaft until your nose was against my body.  The heat and moisture took over every nerve in my dick and started to explode with pleasure.  I got dizzy from the blood suddenly leaving the rest of my body and rushing to fill my cock.  I felt it grow and push against the inside of  your mouth.  All you did was smile with your eyes and begin to move your mouth down my shaft.  By now the cool air rushed against the skin on my cock and in contrast to the warmth of your mouth, the shock gave me a huge rush sensation and I had to grab your head with my hands to steady myself.  You stopped at the end with my now rock hard cock head still in your mouth.  Then I felt your tongue start to play with the head and swirl around it.  My brain turned mad with pleasure and desire.  I turned my head back down after throwing it back with lust and looked at you.  You seemed to know what I was asking and I could sense you were telling me OK.  So with my hands on the back of your head I thrust forward and shoved my rock dick into your hungry mouth.  You moaned with pure ecstasy as it filled your mouth and pushed against the back of your throat. I ran my fingers all over your head feeling your thick silky hair in my hands while your lips tightened their grip at the base of my cock and your tongue explored the underpart of my shaft.


It was then that I felt your hands squeezing my ass and pulling me into you.  You made grunting noises through your nose as you tried to breath with a mouth and throat full of my dick.  You waited as long as you could then moved back and stopped again at my head.  Again you pulled me in then moved back.  Over and over until we were a well timed machine with my wet hot cock slipping in and out of your mouth.  All the time you were looking up at me with our eyes locked on each other.  I could hardly keep mine open as I swam in ecstasy and pure lust as my rod was being magnificently sucked by your willing mouth.  Even with my cock in you I could tell you were smiling at me, enjoying my enjoyment.

Suddenly you stopped and let my dick pop out of the comfort and warmth of your mouth.  It was then that I could see the real smile.  As soon as I was out of your mouth your hands wrapped around the wet, slippery heat coming off my cock.  They slid up and down and you squeezed hard as I fucked your hands as you embraced my cock.  Then as soon as I got used to moving in and out of your hands, they dissapeared and I was back in between your steamy and hungry lips. I then felt your left hand go between my legs and slide up and move between my ass cheeks.  Before I could get my brain working again I felt your moistened finger glide into my ass and begin to explore inside.  I threw my head back and let out a loud moan of pure delight.  When I looked back down I saw the happiness in your eyes that your surprise worked.

It was then that I also noticed you working your cock with your other spit lubed hand.  You were beating your marble dick as hard as you could because you knew that I was getting close to blowing an extreme load down your throat soon and I knew you wanted us to come together.  I looked deep into your eyes as we locked one more time, joining not just our bodies but our hearts and souls as we mixed and pleasured each other.  I grabbed your head and kept fucking your gorgeous face with your finger sliding in and out of my ass as you jerked and jerked your own cock.  The moaning and grunting and noises coming from us was all animal and lust.  Both of us in a sexual frenzy that just got faster and deeper and sweatier with each push and trust and jerk.  Like a machine that was working as hard as it can before it exploded, we both exploded our hot cum loads in perfect unison.  Your hot cum shot up and all over my legs and balls and ass as my load filled your mouth and shot down your throat and some even dripping out the corners of your delicious lips. I can't remember how loud we were as we came into and on each other because my brain was overwhelmed by my orgasm.

I fell to my knees as my hands moved to each side of  your beautiful and abused face.  We were both exhausted and sweaty but smiling. I kissed you fully and deeply while tasting my cum in your mouth.  I reached down while we were kissing and collected some of your cum on my leg and as I moved back and our lips separated I licked your cum off my finger then leaned in and licked my cum dripping down your chin letting both our flavors mix on my tongue.  You smiled and leaned in and we kissed again mixing our essences together with our tongues as they played in our mouths.  We kissed for what seemed like hours until you finally leaned back and looked down and laughed and said "I think I need a shower now" then when you looked back up at me you laughed again even harder and said "I think you need another one".  I smiled back and replied " I think that is an excellent idea".  Leaning against each other because we were still weak from mind blowing sex we walked into the bathroom kissing.

5 comments:

  1. I will dream of this tonight as I shoot a huge spooge of cream all over my chest. Then I will wipe up ever drop of it and lick it off of my fingers and imagine that it's your juice that you just shot all over me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were there with you two !You got me hard and horny as hell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to do a threesome! More cocks to please = more fun for me!

      Delete
  3. Bryan and I should do another...

    ReplyDelete